Originally Posted by wfopete
You're killin' me! The suspense is too much!
Originally Posted by brucifer
Dang you Kevin! I'm on the edge of my seat here! Seriously!
Sorry for leaving you guys hanging. There has been so much drama going on here I hardly know where to begin.
So what's been keeping me busy?
Here is the short list with details to follow,
- Recovered from knee surgery
- Fancy knee brace received and it works
- My daughter was attacked by a pit bull while at college. This was extremely serious and very frightening. Her injuries were severe enough to require surgery
. I mention this as a warning to others who have kids or grandkids that could possibly come into contact with these dogs. Fortunately she is a tough kid, has recovered well and has now returned to classes. This was very upsetting.
- Completed rebuilding a 510cc motor with IT490 crank
- Husqvarna's (Interesting to compare approaches but the Husky's fall well short of the 465/490 in my view)
- Competed in a cross country race
- And finally, it appears my wife and I have bought a rather broken down 18 acre horse farm
further out in the country. Moving to a quieter area is something we have been thinking about for a long time, but truth be told, I wanted a place where I could ride my dirt bikes. Jeeze, who knew that this YZ465 restoration project would lead to this