View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 10:35 PM   #62
Thomas B. OP
desert racer

Oddometer: 163
At last someone made a comment on that. I knew it would come sooner or later.
But to be honest we really want to look good and neat in the pictures we show you so we change our tops everytime bevor we get out the cameras.

No, after travelling for decades in t-shirts and always having to pack washed but still wet ones in the morning and having to fully dry them the next evening I looked for an easier solution. I tried t-shirts made or some technical fibres. Some work quite well but some do tend to get smelly pretty fast. I don't mind being a sweaty biker but I don't want to be a smelly one. Then Sandra and I were in Taiwan a couple of years ago and went into this travel shop that had a lot of things for sale. I saw these shirts - technical fibers, very thin, and very very cheap. I looked at them and thought that might be a good travel shirt for my purposes. So I bought some to try them. They do dry over night are comfortable to wear and as some of you have recognised we do look really good in them. The bad thing is you do get a comment every now and then. But on the other hand - who cares - I can live with that.

Thanks for all your posts anyway. I enjoy every response.
Cheers Thomas
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote