View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 10:30 AM   #389
pgt400's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Princeton, NJ
Oddometer: 21
It will be fine as long as you have a VIN. Just write up a BOS. Be sure and look up the NDA book value and use it to calculate the use tax and not the actual price you paid. If its too low they will turn the papers back.
2001 XR650R Supermoto
2003 Ninja 250 converted to Electric
1971 Yamaha DT250 2 smoker
2012 FZ1
pgt400 is offline   Reply With Quote