View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #301
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,651
Thumb WoooHooo!^)-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug0048 View Post
Sure do enjoy your reporting. It's great how you listen to the little birds and mother earth who are taking care of you.

When are you going to tell us where the property is that you bought and just what that new business is going to be? I'm not very patient.
Hey LB thanx for the kind words... and as for the land, it's a 60 acre pc with an adjacent 40. Views, Trees, breezes, National Forest within 2.5mi and no cell signal!^)- roughly 20mi south of BC, 2hrs east of the Cascades, 2hrs from the Columbia... just plain AWESOME!

Not bought quite yet. Hoping to close on or about the 28th. Planning to roll outta here in PA this next Wed. pulling a new to me/used 28ft toyhauler. Most of my tools and shop equipment in the back. Will take another trip or two to get it all.
Will live in the front of the hauler (can you say -40 and in a camper haha wooohooo) this winter getting used to the lay of the land, way the snow piles up planning a place to build this> then hopefully save enough to build a nice shop/office living quarters in the summer.

Have a pretty exciting plan to offer all kinds of Adventures to a wide variety of folks from Water, to Dirt, to Snow, to meditation and awareness circles to just chilling out in a Yurt
Will keep ya posted on things as they progress... will be working on the Website over the winter.

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 10-19-2013 at 09:42 PM
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote