View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 05:18 AM   #25
RedRupert
Brit in the Soviet Union

Oddometer: 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tancakar View Post
do you have a special ability to understand everything from the bottom part of it ?

1. does it matters>?
2. yes mainly they wear Gore-Tex or any textile because THEY ARE WATERPROOF! dump!
3.they can ride fast, but they can't ride a 1190 adventure bike like a panigale super sports bike it isn't design for that !
4. every riders wheelie but a test journalist don't have to wheelie with all bikes ! they wheelie even when they test ride a Goldwing ! what is the point ! of course adventure or any rider can wheelie .

Are you seriously have no brain to actually understand anything I write ?
you are embarrassing yourself there is nothing wrong what I said and they are all true.
Tan, it's quite difficult for me to understand what you write, and I'm a native English speaker... it must be incredibly difficult for a Norwegian to understand.

Leather provides much better abrasion resistance than textiles do, so that test rider is perfectly entitled to wear leather while riding like that on a lovely dry sunny day.

We can ride any bike however we like. There are no rules; at least I was not given a copy of them when I purchased my bike.
Kawasaki KLR 650 (1988)
Yamaha RD 350 LC (1984)
RedRupert is offline   Reply With Quote