View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 06:52 AM   #99
Motor7
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
I find it truly disgusting that so many are willing to lay down and submit w/o question. The gub'ment has so many bullied into submission there's no wonder crime and stupidity are rampant. Enjoy comrades. Fear is a powerful tool.
Your statement is contradictory. So are you and others here advocating that we here in the US do away with all traffic laws? Or all traffic laws for motorcycles? Or just the one's that you disagree with or "question"? I agree with you, crime & stupidity are rampant, so what is your answer this problem?

Somewhere on ADV someone posted a copulation of motorcycle crashes/accidents that is an hour an a half long. I watched the whole thing and besides the unsurpassed stupidity of some of the riders/drivers, the thing that most amazed me was the way people drive in other countries that obviously have no or very little traffic laws....open gates of hell with utter chaos.

Y'all are right, most of the time only motorcycle riders suffer injuries. But, excessive motorcycle speed has killed many pedestrians and cage drivers in the past and will continue to do so...I have see the aftermath many times with my own eyes. Here is just one of many that you can find with googlefingers:
http://www.thenewsherald.com/article...8346373973.txt

I can say this, I don't want to live in a country that has no traffic laws.
Motor7 is offline   Reply With Quote