View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 08:55 AM   #102
bwalsh
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by windmill View Post
I'm not looking to be told what to do, and I'm not trying to create government jobs, but I do prefer that our assets and well being are protected from the needless abuse of selfish, thoughtless, and ignorant people.
This^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by joexr View Post
In a way YOU'RE being selfish , thoughtless and ignorant. We're BOTH right to some extent.
Not this^^^

Its people with your mentality who feel entitled to do whatever the f^*k they want on what they deem as Their(the pubic's) land and wind up screwing it up for everyone else. The OHV area here has so many idiots who can't keep on the trails. They'll be the first to cry the blues about how the big bad gobermint is oppressing them if it the place gets shut down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
I find it truly disgusting that so many are willing to lay down and submit w/o question. The gub'ment has so many bullied into submission there's no wonder crime and stupidity are rampant. Enjoy comrades. Fear is a powerful tool.
You've been drinking way too much tea.

My take on motorcyclists(or any road user) who do such stupid things on public roads? Lock the f@*kers up and throw away the key's.

bwalsh is offline   Reply With Quote