View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 08:27 AM   #11
1911fan OP
Master of the Obvious

Oddometer: 2,525
All true.... Good schools, too, and Rover31 and I will wake you up at 1:30 AM after arguing with the sheriff about you. Hi Aaron!! Gotta tell you, getting up at 5AM made the day we rescued you, and the next, real long....

For wages etc PM me please, I'm not comfortable discussing them on an open forum. Obviously, DOE and training. Moving expenses likewise.

Check out www.wenatcheeworld.com for info on local living, and I'll answer any of those questions in this thread. As Aaron says, the riding here is indeed epic, thousands of miles of gravel FS roads, and singletrack you'll never ride all of. We grow apples, cherries, pears, corn, and wheat, we make aluminum, we have world-class downhill skiiing, the Columbia River and a lot of lakes for water sports, fish/hunt/ride, microbreweries... and four seasons. We get some snow in town in the winter, not much accumulation most years and they plow. Spring is pretty, summers are usually long and hot. Temps in Wenatchee will get up over 100 midsummer, not much worse than 20 in midwinter. We also get epic lightning displays in the spring. Anybody at the Wetfest a couple years ago can testify.

OffLimits, PM sent.

1911fan

Sometimes the light to see your way forward is provided by the bridge burning behind you.

1911fan screwed with this post 10-20-2013 at 08:35 AM Reason: PM sent
1911fan is offline   Reply With Quote