View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 12:36 AM   #1397
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,847
We arrived in Guerro Negro late in the afternoon, its a smallish town not what you call your postcard perfect destination dusty, a little run down I was actually a little surprised as this area is supposed to be on of the best places in the world to go whale watching so was expecting it to be a little more touristic.

Anyway its got its own charm, there isnt much here but we rode around for a little while found the local baseball stadium where their is a regional competition going on over the next few days so ill have to venture down and have a gander at a game at some point, grab myself a hog hoof special to chomp on while I watch the game.

Baja so far has felt very safe not like I was told while riding through North America just about everyone we met up there asked are we mad going down here, I guess the people might kill me with smiles and friendly welcomes yet, I probably shouldnt say anything till I get out of here, the old famous last words and everything.

The burbs of Guerro Negro

One of the fine electrical trade establishments along the main drag of Guerro Negro.

Stopped for4 a quick look at the baseball will come back and check it out properly.

Two minutes from the main drag of town its pretty much nothing.

Doesn't she look good sitting there in the sunshine, I love you baby.

Dinner time in Guerro Negro holy dooley man that's hot.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 10-21-2013 at 12:53 AM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote