View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:23 AM   #28
The Byronic Man
AlanCT's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Northeastern CT
Oddometer: 3,609
Originally Posted by KG6BWS View Post
For me itd be more of a timeline issue. Ive been contemplating swithingfrm my f650 to maybe a vstrom. I love my bike, dont have the cash to just buy a strom, don want to finance. If i decide to switch ill probably look for a trade. Im just nt in enough of a hurry to get rid of it.

That was my situation exactly; my trade was a Concours for a W650.
"You wouldn't be riding a motorcycle if you weren't an optimist."
- Matthew Crawford
2005 Ural Tourist, 2000 Kawasaki W650
IBA #23064
AlanCT is offline   Reply With Quote