View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #187
Blader54
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 979
Fabulous update! I know it's tough to keep up your high standards of writing and photography but let me tell you they are greatly appreciated. This is an epic story....the first trip ended by a wreck that destroyed the bike but left you two unhurt....returning home broken but unbowed.....and then the long process to rebuild the bike.....hold on to your relationship.....and then start out on "part 2"! It's an amazing, inspiring story. Others have written of the kindnesses and friendships they've encountered along the road, but few, if any, I'd venture, have captured the essence of those experiences in such a lucid, insightful way. Thanks! I'm guessing you're either on your way to Portugal or are already there hunkering down for the winter. Hope your ride over from Vienna was (is) smooth but fun. Hope the bike's been cured of its ills. If you haven't hit France yet, and your route takes you near Grasse, the Gorge du Verdon is an awesome piece of road/views. Eagerly awaiting the next update!
Blader54 is offline   Reply With Quote