View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #73
Rbott OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegemanNZ View Post
Hi,
I have standard bar clamps with rox anti-vibe risers. the height above standard must be at least 2" which works well for me and also works with the cables etc.

With the risers there is plenty of room for the scott damper to fit underneath but I would need a very thin triple mount/bracket so as not add extra height to the bars.

BAsically, I don't want to get rid of the rox units yet...so am looking for a real low profile plate. Rbott's nicely machine block seems like the one, and the lowest height is 1"...but as mentioned, that would still add too much height overall.

I was wondering if I could use the rbott 1" mount, and then cut down the standard bar clamps by 1" meaning the overall heught remains the same OR perhaps recess the mount to accept the standard risers.

The other option I guess is to get rid of the rox risers...but I like them.

Thoughts?
A 1" submount and the stock height bar clamp is the shortest you can go without the handlebar hitting the top of the steering damper. I would recommend getting rid of the Rox risers and using my 2" submount with the KTM PHDS bar mounts. It will be a much better set-up than the Rox risers......

I can supply the whole set-up. PM or email me if you have any questions or would like to place an order.

Ryan
Rbott is offline   Reply With Quote