View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 08:03 PM   #457
Elefant 900 Rad
Hedley

Oddometer: 1,017
I saw Hodgo was in New Mexico, so I called him to say he could stop back by my house in San Diego and stay a few days again, like he did at the start of his trip...so this past Friday, he rolled up around 8pm after a long day of riding from Arizona.

My boy Cody remembered him and greeted him....of course, Hodgo is a dog lover.

Saturday, I went to volunteer with the local Therapy Dog group to help out with testing for new Therapy Dogs....Hodgo said he'd like to go, so he joined me. Then we went to a good friends BBQ and Hodgo met a few more of my close riding buddies and friends.

Sunday, it was time for Hodgo to say Goodbye .
We went for Breakfast at the Offshore Tavern, where the San Diego Antique Motorcycle Club and the Airheads BMW Club was meeting for a quick ride, so again he got to meet a bunch of my good friends. Then Hodgo had to start making his way up to LA to depart for home, so this was his LAST day of riding his 950 SE for about 4 months before his bike arrives home by boat.

Is that a Boat, or a Plane...no, it's Super Beemer !

Hodgo and me...I was riding my awesome, super fast Knee Cart !

Hodgo checking out an old Triumph

He forgot his damn cell phone at my house, so I went back home to make sure he found it...then he rode off into the sunset

I'm gonna miss the Ole Bloke...he had some fantastic stories to share with me from his adventures. I was so glad he stopped by to see me again before heading home.

Adrian, I look forward to coming to Australia to go riding with you mate ! And trying out that Africa Twin.

Have a safe journey home from LA !
Ducati 900 Elefant
KTM 950
KTM 640
HD XR1200

Elefant 900 Rad screwed with this post 10-22-2013 at 09:43 PM
Elefant 900 Rad is offline   Reply With Quote