View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #1405
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,688
We all met up and had brakfast together Johnny was hitting the road home today so it was nice to catch up with after sharing such a great experience together yesterday. He has a great ride and still has 8 days and lots more adventures till he gets home to Colorado. Doug was relaxing today after a few full days of diving so he headed down the beach to read a book and I came back to blog and chillax. Eva went for a walk around town and did a bit of window shopping, its the first time actually in months she has felt really safe and free to go walk anywhere by herself. I know the places we have been are probably all safe but when you come to a new city anywhere it always takes a few days to adjust and we never know if we are in a good area or a bad area so for her to just walk off by herself is always a little bit intimidating but she feels fine here so it shows how easygoing and safe it is here down here in southern Baja.

After a really realaxing day Doug came over and we all headed off down for a walk along the waterfront and have a few beers. In the end we ended up back in Katarina's for dinner as the food there is really pretty good. After dinner we headed off back down the road to find another bar for a drink and hung out for awhile then said our goodbyes to Doug and me and Ev went for a nice stroll along the waterfront ahhhhh the romantic I am I know, hey there was some hot chicks hanging around being a Saturday night, any excuse for a perve.

Hey Ev look at the sign for the Hotel Perla it looks nice maybe we can move there honey

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 10-22-2013 at 10:36 PM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote