View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 03:46 AM   #308
Jettn Jim OP
This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,738
Talking Ccme on up, out, down or over....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motomedic View Post
Looks like a ride north needs to happen early Nov to d̶e̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ I mean have a land(?)-warming party

Hahaha I hear ya ol' buddy... come on ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parepin View Post
This man speaks the truth.
Come on up ya filthy Nomad! Be good ta see ya AL!
Hows Oreeeeegone?!?!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAS GUY View Post
I'm excited to see the NewFoundland ride report.
That is an area I would like to explore in the future.
Yes yes!!! Your gonna like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodly1069 View Post
Wow Jim that property looks SWEET! I can through there last summer and that part of the country is just beautiful. The smell of the pines and great roads. Now I will have to get back out that way to visit
Exactly... all of the above and more!^)- Come on by brother... the place will be a sanctuary for all who want to get outta the squirrel cage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by achesley View Post
I stumbled on to this report a few days ago as it was linked to another report I was following. Heck, my old brain done forgot which one by now. Amazing report and terrain you guys went though with the KLR's. Been though a lot of that country over the years on different bikes but could not get too crazy being a solo rider.
Thanks for the time and work to share this fabulous journey with us.
Thanx for checking it out dude!!!! And your welcome, much enjoyed sharing all the beauty with ya all:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokklym View Post
Jim, if you come through Wisconsin, I'm close to I-90, would love to talk to you again!
Hey brother... may stay south on I-80 till Wyoming Utah??? (Much prefer Northern route, but logistics along the way may dictate a southernish route)
Soooo prop miss ya until near Christmas when I plan another trip across.

Peace to all you FFF's

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 10-23-2013 at 03:57 AM
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote