View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #214
AntiHero OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,045
C'mon guys! I didn't think it would take that much prodding for someone to take me up on taking the day off to play dare. There's a free AntiHero decal (Red or Black Reflective) in it for the first guy (or girl) to do it and post a link to at least a few pics!!! Recording the call-in-sick audio or sending a screenshot of the "Can't come into work today--got stung by a bee." email get an extra bonus point.

Ok, so I had a list of restaurants I wanted to hit up in Portland. One was Lardo. As you can guess from the name, Lardo is neither high on the list of restaurants hosting Vegan PETA parties. I mean, hell, any restaurant that cooks their fries in rendered fatback (bacon fat, basically), automatically earns a spot on my food-eating-binge-across-America, yes?

Yet, no fries did I order. Why you say? Chicarones trump even fatback fries.

Most people who know me know I do not like cheese. And yes, under that delicious porkstrami, that does happen to be cheese on that burger, even though I asked for it sans. Shit happens. Rumor has it that, since Lardo opened its doors, heart attacks among the 21-35 year old age group has nearly tripled. No fear, the menu does also include some 'healthier' options:

AntiHero is offline   Reply With Quote