View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:45 AM   #7
britishbangers
Adventurer

Oddometer: 52
Dubai Bike Week

Inmates,

this is something that came my way from AGMC/ BMW dealers in Dubai.

Please get in touch with the persons mentioned here.

Reg,

BB

Dear BMW Enthusiasts,

I am pleased to inform you that the Gulf Bike week for 2013 is on the 24-26 October 2013 which means this weekend in Dubai Media City.

Like every year also this year we are participating in this big Motorcycle event which is the biggest Motorcycles event in the Middle East.
The timings and details of the Exhibition you will find in the attached e-flyer and the location map is in the e-mail below.

I am looking forward to seeing you all at our BMW Motorrad stand at the Exhibition.

For Friday we have organized a ride from AGMC Showroom to the Gulf Bike Expo in Media city. We will be meeting at 2pm to be leaving by 2:15pm sharp in front of the AGMC Motorrad Showroom. Hoping to see you all at our ride.

Wadih and Mehmet are organizing a Friday and Saturday morning Hatta ride for this week. Details are as below.

Kindly confirm your participation to Wadih and Mehmet in order for them to organize their rides.

Wadih`s Friday Morning Ride to Hatta:

We meet at the usual Dragon Mart petrol station at 6:30 to depart at 6:45 through Bahouth and Philly to Kalba road.

Breakfast at Hatta Fort hotel and should be back in Dubai by 11:00.

Please reply with confirmation so that, in case there are no participants, I organize my own plans.

Regards,
Wadih

Mehmet`s Saturday Morning Ride

We'd like to arrange a breakfast ride to Hatta this Saturday, 26th of Oct.

Meeting point: Eppco Gas Station, entrance of International City
Meeting time: 6:30am
Departure time: 6:45am
We expect to be back in Dubai 11ish

We'll hit the Khalba road and take the exit to the twisty mountain road to Hatta Fort Hotel.

Note from my wife: We'd like to see more female pillions or riders! :)
Note from me: It'll make your life much easier!!! :)))))

Hope to see you on Saturday

Cheers and ride safe

Mehmet

AGMC
BMW Group Importer
Muhamet Latifi
Motorrad Brand Manager
Mobile: +971 50 9391407
Ph : +971 4 4050 357
Fax : +971 4 3395 073
Mail to : latifi@agmc.ae
britishbangers is offline   Reply With Quote