View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #982
GI_JO_NATHAN
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by viverrid View Post
No, no, not that simple. Chain coming off doesn't ALWAYS lock up the rear immediately. So chain comes off, bike is still rolling, he waves, starts to brake. You can see this in the video. The chain is off first, then the brake light comes on.

THEN a second later the chain gets caught, locks up. After the bike takes a tumble and the wheel isn't turning forward any more, the chain comes loose again.

It's possible and I'm willing to give him credit for that being the scenario. Otherwise there is nothing about the chain being off that would motivate someone to lock up the rear brake. The wave (for whatever reason) which came after the chain was already off, indicates that he was hardly in a panic.
I'm not so sure. At first he's obviously on the front brake, right foot up on the ball. Then you can just barely see his right leg move and the rear locks up. As soon as the bike pitches enough to move his body, at like 1:29,you can see the wheel start moving again.
Originally Posted by POLLOCK28 (XDTALK.com)
From what I understand from frequenting various forums you are handling this critisim completely wrong. You are supposed to get bent out of shape and start turning towards personal attacks. Get with the program!
GI_JO_NATHAN is offline   Reply With Quote