View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 08:28 AM   #8708
Nanabijou
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by bungie4 View Post
Everybody knows you go where you look. When I did my first Total Control course last year (Level 1) a few things jumped out at me, fundamentals that I had gotten extremely lacks with over 35 years of riding. One of the biggest ones was turning my damn head! I guess that came from ogling other women in the presence of my GF's.

Since that time I force myself to turn my head when riding. I also have to force myself to look WAY up the road on the hwy instead of a few hundred feet. It's a very interesting sensation. It's like seeing the entire world in 3D for the first time. Objects appear stationary way up the road, but you pick up the trees and stuff close up whizzing buy in your peripheral vision. Love it.

Anyway, glad you liked the pics and maybe you'll notice that you don't turn your head enough and it'll spur a change.
And this may be yet another example of "going where you look". This guy apparently provided a great laugh for those following behind in their "dash cam" equipped Eastern European car that gets "300 hectares on a single tank of kerosene"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NQZYZYJ-7U

Mike
Nanabijou is offline   Reply With Quote