View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #466
KoolBreeze
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by xymotic View Post

Outside of proper "rush hours" LA to San Diego is a 90 MPH smooth sail the whole way.

about that... I received a ticket about a week ago for doing 85 down the i5 from a CHP Motorrad rider. (heading to san diego from Carlsbad)

I saw the bike waaaay back there cruising along catching up behind me and (guessing over 1/4 mile behind... minimal traffic) when he hit the light I looked around for somebody he was pulling over, and realized there was nobody really around other than me. mentally I was wtf? are you kidding? guess I was actually doing 85 at some point... (go figure) but no more than 85 before I saw him as I was actually having a rather chill commute (no hurry no rush) and I saw him waaaaaay back there and eased off.

this whole experience weirds me out. (due to the fact I actually feel I would've never received the ticket if I were in one of my four wheeled vehicles.)

edit: I must add, the officer had the ultimate motorcycle cop mustache. I give him major street cred for that. I almost told him as much but figured discretion is key at times and he might take it wrong.

KoolBreeze screwed with this post 10-25-2013 at 06:14 PM
KoolBreeze is offline   Reply With Quote