View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
Kommando
Grumpy Young Man

Oddometer: 6,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelandevans View Post
I just want to vent a little...
So yesterday morning somewhere between 7 and 10 am some little bastard walked away with my tankbag. they actually took the time to unzip it from the magnetic base and stole it.
Luckily (?) it only had breakdown stuff like tools, tubes, compressor, first aid kit etc in it and the bag itself was a little worn, but dammit now I gotta replace it and its not like that stuff would be of any use unless that person rides, which if it was a fellow rider-
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits" !!
Crackheads/Methheads/Kidiots will steal anything and try to sell it. It doesn't necessarily have to be a rider that's doing it. That said, fellow riders steal BIKES all the time.

Quote:
Anyway word of warning fellow riders: The bastards are out there, don't leave anything on your bike!
Or secure it better if you don't want to take it with you. Lock it to the bike with a PacSafe net, and put an alarm on the bike. Then they're usually more likely to go somewhere else and find easier pickings.

Kommando is offline   Reply With Quote