View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 06:01 PM   #8
charles624 OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 14
So plans changed and things did not go as I was hoping for them to. My plans of leaving one week on my motorcycle were replaced by a week long roadtrip down the east coast of the US.

I've been craving to go further but things did not fall into place this summer and the bike is almost due for storage. Snow and sport tires do not mix all to well.

Another problem I faced when riding along is that I would never take out the camera. I stopped at many places but I only think about it once i'm a few kilometers out. I end up just passing on writing about the rides or weekends because I have no images behind it.

At least I have a 9 day long trip through the east coast of Canada to look forward to next summer. Things are actually falling into place for this ride. I have a buddy that wants to come along, a bike i'm comfortable to ride far from home and a desire to discover new things.

If anyone has any places to recommend in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and/or Prince Edward Island I am all ears to take any suggestions.

Here's a picture from riding on a road some hour out from my home which is filled with sugar shacks. The one behind me is clearly out of use but there is a good dozen along the way. It's a nice quiet road.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. ~Confucius
charles624 is offline   Reply With Quote