View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 11:02 AM   #1041
DudeClone
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkMoneyLove View Post
Interesting that Cruz is charged with a misdemeanor. Before it was child endangerment and a few other charges. Hopefully the change is due to him cooperating and he has figured out he better get his life together.
or maybe you can't trump up charges just because a person brake checks someone? i mean when he did that he had no knowledge of what was to happen, and may have had no real malicious intent. he was riding in a gorup and cut someone off. this sounds like a misdemeanor to me. anything else has to be proven in court. i don't believe Cruz was involved in anything else illegal that day besides riding illegally, if he was? and he is not any sort of gang leader or anything so what sort of "cooperating" might you think he is doing to "get off" with a misdemeanor? i doubt he has any useful or credible knowledge which would cause authorities to play nice with him

he certainly did not drag anyone out of a truck and beat them, and told no one to do so. did he even chase down the SUV? i don't think he did

so, how much of a Nanny State spanking should he get? its not up to the law to teach life lessons, and i rather they not by over charging people in this or any other case. its the law which punishes and brings justice for victims. in this case the punishment need fit the crime of each individual imo

Cruz cut off an SUV and may have been an unlicensed rider. pretty sure thats it

DudeClone screwed with this post 10-27-2013 at 11:07 AM
DudeClone is offline   Reply With Quote