View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 07:41 AM   #12
browneye
PIN IT & BANG GEARS

Oddometer: 4,194
Group Rides - Event T-Shirt Orders

Group Rides will be listed and organized here: http://ridelist.robgapps.com/

ORDER OFFICIAL EVENT T-SHIRTS HERE

Image below is the OFFICIAL 2014 DEATH VALLY NOOB RALLY event shirt design. Pre-order and pickup at the event.
100% cotton first-quality short or long sleeve shirt with UV ink screen printing. These are FIRST QUALITY.

COST:
For size S to XL - $15.50
For XXL to 4XL - $18.50
For Long Sleeve, S-XL - $20.50
For LS 2X, 3X, 4X - $23

Please note that long sleeve shirts were added by request after the project was started. The tan color of the shirt may not exactly match the regular run of short-sleeve t-shirts.

PAYMENT:
PayPal - use 'goods and services', send with your name, ADV handle, size and counts, to: chris brown 77 at ATT dot NET. No spaces. (I'm not putting my linkable email address on a public forum. LOL) If you can't figure out the email address for PayPal PM me. If you would like to mail payment PM me for an address.

Prices do not include shipping. It is intended that you will pick up your shirt(s) at the event. If you don't or can't make the event we will ask you for payment to ship - more than likely about $5 per shirt. If you want someone else to pick up your shirt PM or email me - don't have them come by and say so-in-so asked me to pick up their shirts!

A NOTE ON SIZING: It is recommended to allow for some shrinkage, normally a size up. For example, I always were an XL t-shirt but my regular shirt size is L. But then I don't like them skin-tight.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Oh, and while we will print a few extras, don't assume you'll be able to get one at the event without pre-ordering, okay?

browneye screwed with this post 03-07-2014 at 08:19 AM
browneye is offline   Reply With Quote