Nevermind. Here it it:
BMW Motorrad Navigator V
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.50:
- Enhanced transferring of tracks between the device and BaseCamp. The active track log is now written to a separate file titled CurrentTrackLog.gpx.
- Fixed issue that could prevent the map from panning or following the vehicle position.
- Fixed issues that could cause large portions of the map to be blank or prevent the route line from appearing.
- Improved vehicle icon position in North Up view.
- Fixed issues that could cause voice prompt to say incorrect street name or destination name.
- Fixed issue preventing the unit from speaking when the user presses the speak button on the mount.
- Fixed issue that caused locations sent over Smartphone Link to appear with an incorrect name in Trip Planner.
- Fixed issue that could cause Roadside Assistance feature to display incorrect information.
- Enhanced proximity alerts volume to match navigation volume.
- Fixed issue that could cause media to play at a different volume when switching tracks.
- Fixed issue causing media tracks to play in alphabetical order after rebooting the device when random mode is selected.
- Fixed issue that allowed the device to handle phone calls without an available audio output.
- Fixed issue that caused the microphone to be muted in a new call when it was muted at the end of the previous call.
- Fixed issue that prevented the device from reconnecting to Smartphone Link on iPhone when the device was turned on.
- Added an option to Trip Planner to delete multiple trips from a checklist.
- Fixed issue that prevented third-party routes transferred to the device through BaseCamp from recalculating.
- Improved fuel tracking when moving device between a LIN mount and a non-LIN mount.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Large Buttons keyboard to display letters in the incorrect case.
Eventual Master of the Obvious
2005 R1200GS | 2013 R1200GSW | SOHC4 208 | DoD 2032 | BMWMOA | BMWRA | YB