View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 06:20 PM   #52
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 16,232
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdude65 View Post
I just tried to book an rv site and they are already booked. Since I am a noob for this event ( not a noob rider), I assume they are sold out or you guys are taking the reservations because you have the place blocked out? Please advise. Thanks!

hi jd and others.

yes, we booked the entire accommodation of the resort. all hotel rooms and entire campground (RV and tent sites).

it is best we make this a private event. sharing the campground with other groups with different interest or unruly behavior could become an issue. for peace of mind, security as well, many of us don't feel comfortable leaving our campsites with valuables to people loitering around who are not part of our group. thus, anyone who is not a participant should not be there in the campground.

generally, we have pleasant experiences in the past, i don't foresee a problem, however taking precautions is good to have too.

the drawback is we have to pay for all sites from thurs to saturday regardless it's filled up or vacant. camping fee for us will be more on this event in comparison with a regular weekend. that explains when people wonder why camping is more $$ during the noobs rally.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote