View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 09:27 PM   #59
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,883
copy of post #3 from 3 minutes ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
BECAUSE OF THE LIMITED FACILITY AT THE CAMPGROUND, WE CAN ONLY HAVE 200 PARTICIPANTS. LAST MARCH, WE FILLED IT UP IN 20 DAYS.

RV SITES #1-4 are reserved for the volunteers. RV SITE #1 is where you sign in and pick your badge.

RV SITES # 5-12, you must pay for 3 nights (thursday pm to sunday am). dibs count but you have to send payment when the time comes.

CAMP SITES # 46, 47, 54 and 55 are reserved for the volunteers. #46 is the party central.

TENT SITES #14 to 23 are for BIKE CAMPING ONLY. NO 4 WHEELED VEHICLES. 3-4 BIKE CAMPERS/SITE

SMALL TRUCK CAMPING - #24 - 25, 2 VEHICLES SHARING, 2- 4 PERSONS/SITE

RV, BIG TRUCK OR TRUCK + TRAILER - #53-65, 2 VEHICLES SHARING, MAX OF 4 - 6 PERSONS/SITE

ONCE THE NUMBERED SITES ARE TAKEN, WE WILL DIRECT THE SLACKERS TO THE GROUP CAMPSITE AND OVERFLOW CAMPSITES.

ERSIN (FYYFF) IS IN CHARGE OF THE CAMPING RESERVATION AND SITE ASSIGNMENTS. PLEASE DIRECT YOUR NEEDS TO HIM (not me). See post #4 on first page.

TRASH POLICY - IF YOU BRING THEM IN, YOU GOT TO PACK THEM OUT! OUR TRASH DOES NOT BELONG IN THE DESERT AND AT DEATH VALLEY NATIONAL PARK. I DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE A DUMPSTER AT THE CAMPGROUND FOR US TO GET RID OF OUR TRASH.

EXTRA BATHROOMS AVAILABLE ACROSS THE STREET, IN THE GAS STATION AND RESTAURANT. WE WILL ALSO MAKE THE NEARBY COTTAGE (BATH ROOM ONLY) AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE TO USE.

I WILL POST MORE INFO LATER.
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote