View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #28
theantipaul OP
Reforming Neandertal

Oddometer: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by S H I F T Y View Post
I want to place an order with the ultimate guards, mirror, white shields with led turn signals, advdx clamp with added buttons and power outlet, add on ktm computer protector, new 1 1/8 bars, white rallye fairing, etc. but the way the site is set up it won't allow me to add what I want to my cart. Once you pick the rallye protector it won't allow you to select new handlebars, the only way you can pick handlebars is if you select the handguards on their own; then the cart gets all screwed up. When I get it sort of close, the site errors out.

Probably looking at a $1000 order but the site won't let me pick and choose what I want so I'm stuck. Somebody HELP.
Hi Shifty, sorry I didn't get around to your email or many others today, we had one of those days. I'll be answering emails after I do PM's. Looks like from what you've said above I'll need to write up an invoice for your order

Many of you have asked when the NexGen's would be shipping, we had hoped to get everything out starting tomorrow, but tracking shows that one of our bolts that was a special order will finally be getting here Friday and we should have most of the orders ready to go out then. Those with black anodized setups will be shipping middle of next week.

Sorry for the delay, but we had no idea we would be getting this good of a response and are doing the best we can.

Thanks again for all the support.

Man lived, Man suffered, Man died

theantipaul is offline   Reply With Quote