11-01-2013, 06:44 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Daily Deal
ITEM: FIRST GEAR WOMENS TPG MONARCH JACKET
COLORS/ SIZES AVAILABLE: SAND BROWN MD (SOLD) XL(1pc) LAST ONE
DESCRIPTION: NEW W/TAGS/CLOSEOUT
PRICE: $119.95 (ORIG. MSRP $449.95) SHIPPED CON-US- PRICE IS GOOD TIL SOLD
Ok guys, now's your opportunity to get your Xmas shopping done early, and under budget! Ive only got two of these ladies Monarch TPG jackets left. Priced well under my cost. Why would I do that? Cause they need a new home today.
Packed with heaps of features including d30 armor, this jacket will be her new favorite, and you will be too.
d30 T3 intelligent shock absorption armor in the shoulders and elbows provides superior protection with out the bulky heavy feel that comes with cheap hard armor. The TPG Monarch is lighter, less bulky, and more comfortable,with a flexible fit and the best protection in the industry.
- HYPERTEX PLUS waterproof and breathable outer shell material keeps rain outside, but allows inside humidity to escape
- Outer shell material is 100% 600 denier nylon for abrasion resistance
- Kevlar® reinforced Teramid® underlay at the crucial first point of contact on the shoulders and elbows to keep your skin safe from the road
- Lots of venting with cord locks to securely hold them open for airflow
- YKK® and RiRi® waterproof zippers protect all exterior vents and pockets from moisture
- Integrated in the collar is an under-the-helmet rain hood–never again will water run down your neck!
- Reflective panels on the front, side, arm and back keep you visible at night
- Adjustable waist and arm straps provide a custom fit
- Drop-tail design ensures the jacket will not ride up in the sitting position
- The main front, 2-way YKK® zipper is shielded from moisture by a double storm flap with rain gutter, held in place by spring-snap closures.
- Inside the storm flap on the left side is a security pocket with a red slider for visibility–easy access to storage without having to unzip the jacket
- To block wind and retain warmth, sleeve cuffs and fleece-lined collar are tipped with neoprene
- Jacket-to-pant 10” full conjunction zipper fits easily through zipped liner portal and can be sewn onto your favorite pair of riding pants
- Standalone jacket included as a zip-in liner; fabric is a 3-layer laminate that is water and windproof and micro fleece-lined to retain warmth.
- 5-year limited warranty
- Unparalleled 2-year crash protection policy.
ACME Rider Supply screwed with this post 07-28-2014 at 08:16 AM