View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 06:37 AM   #216
JayBo1 OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,604
It was an amazing, and somewhat humbling, weekend at the Perth Motorcycle Show. I met some really cool people with some amazing stories. I was also a bit blown away by people wanting to make, and actually making, cash donations to my Dakar campaign, leaving me with more Tee Shirts to sell.

A huge thank-you to Don at CPW for offering me the space under the CPW / Motorex tent to tell my story to countless people and sell a few shirts .

There are only a few of the very limited edition "upgrade" Tee Shirts left, with the next batch to be printed with "2015" instead of the crossed out "4" in "2014" and the diagonal "5" appended by hand in fabric puff paint. Better get in quick. PM your details and size required and I'll get a postage quote and Paypal will request a payment. It's too easy! (BTW, the shirts are basically a $25 shirt and a $25 donation. I could have got the shirts printed from India and sold them for $30 and made more money ... but maybe lost some friends).

I also came away with a few ideas for further fundraising and a couple of "special" items that will pop up one day.

Anyway, I got some X-rays done the other day ready for my appointment with the surgeon tomorrow. My new hand "bling":
KTM 530 EXC-R (R for Rally, right!!) ... or Retired or Redundant
Cagiva 750 Elefant - Lucky Explorer '88
JayBo1 is offline   Reply With Quote