View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #32
xxguitarist OP
Adventurer

Oddometer: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliandres View Post
Seriously, I have never seen one in person but to me they are perfect. Also in white ... too nice. I just got my first bike last mobth an '03 suzuki dr200. It has street tires but next purchase is going to be dual sport tires so I can have some fun on the weekends.

And whoah that is amazing man! Good for you dude, any words of an advice to a fellow engineering student? What is the best way to get my foot in the door for Brammo? That is one of the companies I have been following haha.
Enjoy the little DR- They look like useful bikes, just a little outside of my world. I bet the DS tires will give you a lot more possibilities.
I'll PM you my email, keep it on file until you're close to graduating. I still have plenty of friends / contacts who can print your resume out and put it on my old boss' desk.

Tips: Passion, Diversity, Can-do (even if you're not sure how) attitude. Persistence. Having hobbies that you can turn into a job.

In other news, I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off to go ride. Hope to get some good photos & find some new areas!
xxguitarist is offline   Reply With Quote