View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #67
WesleyDRZ400 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 262
Any one know how i can post the youtube link direct to my thread like the pictures? as my ride report has quit a few videos also. I would like it on my page in full size rather than a link which i currently have

I am also mainly posting photos that i got of my Facebook page as i smashed my laptop at the end of my trip from constantly falling off, well my laptop and 3 cameras also.

So i just got my laptop screen fixed last week and i have 1000's of pictures so once i sort out the good ones i will use them on this blog.

I think this will take a good few days to sort out as i never put them in separate folders i just dumped them on the computer every time the camera SD card was full, I did however have a brief look over these photos and it felt like the end scene from Hangover 2 when they find the phone with all the pictures on, was pretty funny

On this laptop i also have pictures of this Slovakian Princess and the log cabin so once i find them i will edit this part of the blog and post them where they should be
WesleyDRZ400 is offline   Reply With Quote