Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummel View Post
Think i'm going to enjoy this,

Tell me though,have you considered organizing commercial overland trips

Any pics of the goddess with the horse?

Excellent choice of bike,needs basic prep and your good to go
hummel i am currently stuck in a airport waiting to fly off for a 2 week shift in the middle of the North Sea so my report is going to slow down for a week or so, yes i have 1000s of pictures on my laptop but it smashed near the end of my trip so i only just got it back from being fixed so at night when i have finished my shift i will sort though all the pictures.....and yes i have the picture of the Slovakian Princess. i reckon that if i get the picture of her copied on to a large poster format i could sell it and retire with the profits........

When i find it i will put it up in that part of the blog where it belongs until the end of time to show the world (well just us ADV rider's...but thats bascily the whole world right?) what the true benchmark of female beauty is...................................

And with regards to the choice of bike, wait to you see what i am currently building (with put blog up in the right forum then)

I think once i have finshed my new bike build i will run to the loft of my house and cover my self in a old damp blanked crying like the man who created frankenstein who relized what a monster he had made saying over and over to my self "what have i done, what have i created".

WesleyDRZ400 screwed with this post 11-18-2013 at 06:21 AM
WesleyDRZ400 is offline   Reply With Quote