View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 05:27 PM   #3
Import
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 337
Hi kaosbandit,
Good rr, reminded me of a trip with the misses years ago..
. We lived at the time in the middle of England, my folks were in Somerset, on the south coast.. One Sunday I thought it would be fun to visit, so I suggested that kes and I ride... I had a gsxr750j and she had a honda vfr400r.
We had done a few local rides, and all went well, so she agreed...and off we went.. Within half an hour it rained so hard we were both swimming in our underwear, so by the time we got to my folks, she was pretty pissed....
Stripped of and dried everything out, had lunch and chilled, and then time to go..
Again it all started well.....so 50 miles in I said we should get gas before going to much further....kes agreed and so we filled up, next thing I know she's sitting on the kerb, tears in her eyes... What's up I ask , a little disconcerted, 'I'm done' is the reply......
Not quite sure how to answer that, we're sill an hour and a half from home....
'Can I do anything' I ask..... Silence......... Then a couple of expletives later she's up and running for the bike.....Helmet on, and we're hitting the highway...
So needless to say, when we get home I'm in trouble and were never doing that again..... Sad really, I had a really good ride.... Now she only goes pillion..
Import is offline   Reply With Quote