View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 06:25 AM   #27020
ONandOFF
-ROAD-

Oddometer: 5,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by H14 View Post
Yeah, I've had plenty of chances to get it done since it ran out in August. I knowingly ran around on a dead sticker for two and a half months so I had it coming, but 61 bucks for court costs really gets me. I guess they could make it 161 if they wanted to.
Come on, now Kevin. You complain as if you didn't know the main purpose of govt in this country has gone from keeping the peace to taking your money and spending it to benefit themselves while creating a dependent society which needs them in order to survive. Remember, this is the land of the free, and home of brazen govt, which is why you have to pay for all your permissions in order to pursue your happiness. So let's be good little constituents and follow them off the cliff. Costs to comply to their ever-increasing regulations are skyrocketing as wages have fallen - but at least we can still ride if we give up enough other stuff. Meanwhile, govt employees and elected officials are doing better than ever. It will be interesting to see how long this lasts and how drastic the fall from glory.
Let's ride!!! - No offense, but there've been a lot of people over time who were just as sure, yet got it wrong. - Una necedad, aunque la repitan millones de bocas, no deja de ser una necedad. - "you know that I could have me a million more friends and all I'd have to lose is my point of view" (Prine)
ONandOFF is offline   Reply With Quote