View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
DaFoole OP
Lewddite at large...

Oddometer: 4,041
CAMPING

Tent spots are mostly first come first served. We can usually put 3-5 tents in each site.

SITE 15 is RESERVED FOR THE HDIC AND HIS MINIONS...

SITE 17 is RESERVED FOR GERG, WARPED BEIR MEISTER

If you're really loud and obnoxious, please feel free to pitch your tent next to his trailer.....

Those with RV's, toy haulers, etc. let us know what you are bringing so we can coordinate spots for ease of entrance and exit.

RV Note: There are a VERY FEW LIMITED places we can put them, 4-5 sites tops. If you've been there you know what I mean. Because of the limited availability they will be on a first come first parked basis unless previously discussed with the HDIC. Any trailer over 25' is almost impossible to park!!!!! If you think you can get into a space and it's full of tents it'll be up to you to ask them to move (good luck with that). If you're RVing you pays your money and takes your chances. Usually by Friday at noon they are taken. Plan accordingly by asking your scout to stake a claim if you're going to be late. Remember, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN for finding a place if the prime spots are taken. You BETTER be an ACE at backing......

The Campground. We will be giving up 31, 32 and 33

There will be 6 sites reserved for Thursday, April 24th for us Early Birds.

(Psssst- Don't tell anyone about the SUPER SECRET Thursday night party....nor the SUPER SECRET Friday AM hangovers.....)

CAMPGROUND MAP
http://www.mtnriver.com/documents/CampgroundMap.pdf

DaFoole screwed with this post 01-18-2014 at 07:36 PM
DaFoole is offline   Reply With Quote