View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
DaFoole OP
Born Again Asshole..

Oddometer: 3,964
SCHWAG

We are hoping to get some great schwag again for this year's raffle. Last year’s raffle was great and we’d like this year’s to be even better!! We'd prefer stuff that is not bike-specific. Gift certificates, clothing, etc. are all good. If you know a Vendor here on ADV or in the real world and can get us an "in" or get them to donate something that would be awesome.

If you're able to donate SCHWAG to the cause please PM me here and put "SCHWAG" in the subject line so all donations will get the proper recognition they deserve.

GRAND PRIZE! Donated by our own PCVANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My shop, MASTERS PAINT & BODY will offer for the raffle a $1000 value gift certificate for paint & body work.
MASTERS PAINT & BODY
730 S. BRIDGE STREET
VISALIA, CALIFORNIA
93277"

This gift certificate can be used toward paint and body work on any vehicle. Most motorbikes can be painted for the face value of this certificate, however a written estimate will be needed based on actual work requested by the redeemer. One thousand dollars will be deducted from that estimate. If the estimate is less than $1000, the work will be performed at no cost to the redeemer. This certificate has no cash value and can only be used for paint and body repairs.
Questions? Call Perry @ 559-740-2446

DONATED BY OUR OWN Dyvking!!!
Camp shower kit from Seattle Sports. Solar shower with an included camp towel. (Apparently he decided to not shower on his upcoming trip....)

SECRET DONOR
Three GERBER multi-tools..."Bear Gryliss" special. Urinals not included....

DONATED BY OUR OWN SUEOHAWK AND KEVIN O
2- Spankin' new Camelback Mules, some other CamelBack Hydration packs, an All Clear water purifier and some Elixr (electrolyte replacement...important after a long, WARPED night....

DONATED BY OUR OWN MXBundy!!

A certificate for a SEAT CONCEPTS seat cover to keep your Monkey Butt at Bay!!!!!

DaFoole screwed with this post 04-11-2014 at 05:52 PM
DaFoole is offline   Reply With Quote