View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:06 AM   #17
DaFoole OP
Lewddite at large...

Oddometer: 4,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongox View Post
Not sure where to put this so this seems like a good spot and spam for this event. I recently recieved a pair of Klim Latitude pants that I won last year as the grand prize to the Warped raffle. Thank you for all responsible, it was well worth the entry fee to the event to win these pants.I did also write Klim and thanked them for their generosity.
Hello Eva, since this is the only KLIM email address I have I am writing to you. I have just recently recieved the Latitude pants that I won at an ADV rally this last Spring. I would like to thank the good peeps at Klim for their generosity in suppling these fine pants, I am very happy and pleased with them and promise to put them to good use. Please feel free to pass this on to whom ever it may concern.
Happy Holidays,
Eric Reynaud

Ok, back to our normally scheduled programming.
Thanks Mang....AND everyone, PLEASE NOTE: Acknowledge and thank any Schwag Donors so's we can keep the Manna from Heavin' a'flowin....

And, BTW....Hiya Eric!

Comin'?