View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #84
stoke
ocean minded

Oddometer: 669
Read several of the past ride reports, all the pages of this thread, talked to shooby, stared at the pictures with envy and I'm in-please put me on the list.

Also a preemptive thanks to the guys that organize this and keep such a scene going-I know it's not a small amount of work and events like this give us all something to look forward to.

Now then.

I take my drinking pretty seriously so let's talk about the "E" and the "D" in "WARPED". I usually wind down with Crown Royal, Gin, or Tequila and I will be bringing all three to this event. Beer unfortunately doesn't sit that well in my system for whatever reason. Trust me, I have tested it.

BUT: what about a keg of good Cider? Anyone else into this? Just throwing it out there, I am good no matter what. Yeah, I know, I know. It's for chicks, beer is for men, I'm a pussy, etc, etc.

Tell you what, good cider brands will have 8-9+% alcohol content and honestly after a hard days ride (or work, just had two in the last 12 minutes while writing this) it's really tasty and refreshing. Just the right amount of buzz before dinner and the serious drinking begins. Like a warmup, basically.

I don't know the protocol (if any) for selecting whatever it is that we'll be drinking, but I would be interested to know if anyone else is into it.
stoke is offline   Reply With Quote