View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 01:11 AM   #80
der-Seppel OP
Dominik

Oddometer: 369
The next morning we set sail again and casted the anchor around lunch time in a nice small bay. Matty was lucky again and caught another squid within a minute. Because we had squid left from the day before we had a big feed of squid for lunch.

Naz Blogpost about our trip http://www.sailadventure.com.au/anot...il-in-the-bay/

I had planed to leave Port Lincoln the next day but the weather forecast was bad and so I decided to stay a day longer. Matty took my for another bike ride to Lincoln National Park and showed me some spots I hadn't been to before.

For dinner we had a really great paella, I would call it the best I had have for a long time.
Matty got bag of mixed seafood and we had a lot of mussels leaved so we had perfect ingredients.

And it got even better Matty lit fire so we could eat the paella outside but at some stage it started raining and we had to get inside.

Because the weather was still bad the next morning I stayed until lunch, was feed with pizza and then actually left Port Lincoln.

Where am I ?
en.dmoto.de Exploring Australia
der-Seppel is offline   Reply With Quote