View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 02:27 PM   #27318
Hack

Oddometer: 3,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motocox View Post
[/IMG][/URL]Thanks again to Hack for the way cool bike that will be cherished by my family for a very long time.
You are more than welcome. I have had some great feelings from this site but I have never been this happy!!!! You know how I feel about you and your family. Love you guys. Had a great time drinkin/chatting with your parents at BWDR. I won't tell anyone the YZ80 story.

My nieces learned to ride on that Z50 when they were Ellas age too. Pulled them in the snow on a Boogie Board. Used it to pull my drag bike to the starting line and back from the finish line.. So many great memories on that one little bike. I bought it from a guy I call Uncle Rick. He's actually the Uncle of some of my best friends and his kids learned to ride on that bike as well. I'm friggin giddy to see it keep spreading joy! Can't wait to see you guys again. Tell everyone I say Hi including Rick and family.

Don't forget. I get first refusal if you ever decide to sell it.