View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #7
puzzel's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2013
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Oddometer: 23
Hello IvanRus
For UE nothing has changed, you'll get visa on arrival. But for Russian passports I think you need to apply for visa before. I'm not sure, so it's better to check. I googled two sources for you:
Russian consulate in Erbil:
KRG department of foreign affairs:

Write to them and everything will be clear. Press is not a valid source in those cases.

But definitely if you want to go all the way to Jordan you need Iraqi visa, not only Kurdistan (everything to the south from Mosul/Kirkuk is not KRG anymore). South Iraq is still not a safe place to travel, so think twice before you go. Especially when there is also unstable situation in Syria.

Stay safe!
puzzel is offline   Reply With Quote