View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 02:41 AM   #108
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 207
well, after extricating myself from that situation in the best possible manner i had to move on quickly as the nice lady was having none of it.
no excuses and she was off as fast as her legs could carry her to the local garda to lodge a complaint of harassment !
another fine mess was brewing. i was hoping the said garda would be sleeping off a hangover someplace where he shouldn't be, but i
had no time to waste, i was on a mission, so i gathered up all my thoughts and slipped out of the village.
much coastline awaited me, i had assumed 'dod' would not have gone inland as it was a bit like 'injun' territory and he might have met
with an untimely end or gone mad with drink or ended up smoking pipes or some other untrue depiction of said peoples !

the day was turning out fine and despite my australian handshake backfire i was in fine fettle.
i was actually coming to the conclusion about the slight misdeamenor , to 'misquuote' shakespeare, "methinks perhaps the lady doth protesteth too much"...............but i wasn't that sure and didn't want to return to find a big, thick, red necked, semi sober, grumpy, fat, overgrown, bolshy guard looking for me !....................so i carried on regardless !
soon i would be approaching a wildish place called 'bloody foreland' so named for all the foreign blood we spilt there on the wild rocks overlooking the atlantic.......................actually not really, just a bit of oirish romantic nonsense there.

it was needle in the haystack time

and of course, the obligatory bike pic

i know youse are all thinkin' jaysus that's lovely countryside there isn't it just beautiful...................well, listen here, four words i give you.
..................the four words.................."you can't fu*kin' eat it"
one or two of you geniuses will maybe have noticed an error in the count of words, if so keep it to your fu*kin self..!
now for the weekly competition.
this week i want you to count the number of stones in the following picture. first prize this week is an all expenses paid night out with
the guard mentioned above, second prize is two nights with him and third is three nights, no fourth prize as he's not that kind of guard !
good luck to you all, here goes

answers on a postcard please to: 16b upper main street, down the same street, inner outer london town, hingland we11 p1ss.
while travelling round bloody foreskin i couldn't help but notice so many houses littering the luvly inedible landscape. some say it is a
blight on the area, i would say mind your own fu*kin business, but then not many ask me. i present an argument for and against the
motion.
now

this is what it used to be like...................nice too i suppose

i carried on further, still no sign of a stetson, so i stopped often to breathe in and out and got to wondering how did some arch genius
scientist ever think up what we now call a motorbike, how did he foresee the pleasures such a thing would bring. how indeed. anycase i salute and
thank you sir.
onwards

this was a likely hideout i was thinkin' but nope, he's not here. couldn't help but notice the varying roofing styles incorporated here on
the dwelling......hmmmmmmmmmmm !

it's cold here right now..............me hands............me hands they just seize/cease up...........gotta go get tea...........
last pic for today of warmer times................i've gotta try write me letter to santy now
if you don't know who 'santy' is, well, he's a big, round, german buck who, if he wants, can give you lots of nice things, depending on if
you've been a nice little europeeon or a naughty europeeon (that's us paddies)..............you'll know him when you see him, he always wears red and
white and slopes about in black wellies with a big fu*kin arrogant grin on him like he won the fu*kin' war (well, i suppose he did really
or it sure feels like he did) ! ho ho ho muggerfugger !

mka is offline   Reply With Quote