View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #153
CBVRacing
CBVRacing

Oddometer: 501
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the great comments, I have stolen a few for the facebook page, hope you don't mind.

Anyone over in East Europe and Africa, please check your Discovery World / DSTV TV Guide.

Dream Racer started playing in Iceland, Finland, and East Europe -- Bosnia, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovania as well as whole of Africa (50 countries).

Schedule for Africa is between 20 - 31 December, playing tonight at 17:35 local time Sunday 22 Dec on DSTV.

This is the short and clean 55' TV version, if you want the whole story, then head over to http://dreamracer.tv for the full 93' version (exact same that played at the Cinemas across Australia), you can buy the DVD or Blu-Ray, or watch it online via the Video-on-Demand section of the website.

We also have a fun album going on on the facebook page with people posing with their copy of Dream Racer, a bit like Stanley-Around-The World. So send over your pics (don't be shy). The winner will win something....not sure what or when yet, but I am thinking something in the lines of strong emotions, suggestions???

Don't forget to leave plenty of great comments, this is word-of-mouth advertising at its best ... happening now!

I received a great comment yesterday from a viewer suggesting this marketing tag line for Dream Racer "When are u going to start living you're dreams?"

Merry Christmas to all...
CBVRacing is offline   Reply With Quote