View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 01:36 PM   #623
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by SURF-DIRT-SNOW View Post
Cool Pictures Joel, especially the ones you posted on your Vegas ride in the snow. Looked like a pretty gnarly ride!
Just wanted to say that I had a good time riding with you guys this past Sunday to the Husky Memorial. It was my first time riding with all you guys. I had the black 800GS. My old man is username "MadMAx"
I dont really log on here too much but plan on doing so more often. I would love to ride with you guys more too. Looks like you guys do a lot of really fun trips and know the ropes of all the boss trails to ride.
I rode with Lior quite a few times and he kinda tells me what rides are going on. Anyway, happy holidays to you and safe riding out there.
rob....glad to see you on the husky ride. yes, we do a lot of rides and you're welcome to join us anytime. next time you see madmax, please pass along my regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acesandeights View Post
I used to work across the street and the Yard House got a lot of my business back in the day. It's nice to see the pics of my daily commute.

yh, still a great place, the food never disappointed me. the window tables get a nice view of the harbor. a short walk from the convention center makes it also convenient.

i left my stuff under our table and they went after me so i don't go home empty handed.
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote