View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 04:11 AM   #117
mka OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 209
arais aris...back again
ended up having a hot whiskey as it's so cold and bloody damp. this country is fu*ked up. it can be 7 degrees celsius and feel like 17 below.
point of fact, i have polish friends who, used to minus 20, were so cold in this country ended up moving back to Poland cos they couldn't stand the cold !! it's cos of the damp/humidity, it's almost 100% at all times, even in the summer...........like i said f****d up !
as you can see there is very little horny on horn head.........i throw in a few pics to prove the point.

and the obligatory one with bike included.

by now i was getting a bit of a hunger on me but no shops or cafes or pubs nearby..............says i to myself i'll scoot round the bend and on back into blonde warriorville.............twere a nice scoot.
looking northish

and downish

and westish

finally things were looking uppish

i slightly overdid the job in here.............let's just say the goonness was gooodish ! and the other food was fine too !
after a bit of a walk up and down the 'town' i climbed aboard once more, having inquired inside about singing cowboys. bike was a slight bit wobbly, now i mean only a slight bit wobbly, but soon it settled itself. i would head for the next pier/fishing port along the way. the mood was
good i have to say, and the odd burp of gooness satisfaction cropped up now and again to remind me how lucky i am !
scanning the roadside nothing seemed out of place, maybe this was really a wild goose chase, treadstone......
nothing unusual here

and here looked pretty normal also, so what to do ?

in this country of ours (actually now owned by germany and euroooope), so i state 'ours' in the loosest possible terms, well in this place, if we can't find something we pray, we pray like mad (some of us, some of us don't, no disrespect to either party, no puns, innuendos or nothing)

and the prayers are sent directly to the house of saint anthony, yes big tony is THE man regarding lost things (once when i lost my sanity
i prayed heartily to tony and eventually he sent me sanity, unfortunately it wasn't my sanity he sent me, but thats another story)
so, while atop me horsie and burping merrily along the way i started to pray, to pray to tony, to help me find what i was looking for...............many deckets (?) of the rosary were mumbled out into me helmet.....the odd time i'd spot a fine thing in a car i'd have to
start off again, but i was surely putting them deckets together..............and as they say the more deckets the more prizes.
well, this buck tony/anthony/saint anto, whatever his name, well he must have a good sense of humour, cos i found myself stopped and when the vision cleared within me helmet..........what do you think i was looking at.
this buck, with his arms outstretched, and the placard underneath reading "will ya look at the fu*kin size of me fu*kin sleeves !"

well, i had to hand it to tony, he got me good, but i was laughing and that's always a good thing
mka is offline   Reply With Quote