View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #100
Antigravity OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 147
Hey all,

I had a chance to read a couple posts asking questions about the unit here... Sorry I have not responded for what appears to be pages, but often I don't get any notification that there is a post, and I don't check often. So please feel free to write to us at info@antigravitybatteries.com and we will respond very quickly.

Also we do have the Harness Kit now that does allow for you to connect a harness to your bike or car and then you can just plug in the micro-start to this harness instead of having to take off your seat and use the clamps to jump start. Additionally this harness come with a reducer tip that you can plug into it so you can still charge your vehicles battery using the standard SAE type plug. Basically our harness kit will replace your battery tender type harness with much thicker cable capable of handling the massive amps required to jump start the vehicle.

In January and February we will have some bigger models coming out and additionally a very small one about as big as a Galaxy Cell phone that will easily do you motorcycles and up to V6 cars...but it will be so thin you can stow it anywhere.

The smallest, lightest and most POWERFUL batteries
Antigravity is offline   Reply With Quote