View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 12:56 PM   #1581
NomadGal OP
Esther

Oddometer: 1,042
Merry Christmas everyone!!

Amazing what you can find at the dump! A free Christmas wreath

Thank you Scot and Shannon (RimRider ADV) for the Christmas card and gift,How are you guys? Still crafting Shannon? Thank you DRDUBB (ADV) and Craig (The Blurr ADV) for the Christmas cards
And a very special thanks to John S for the surprise present in Paypal, seeing as I've not been getting many work hours, this came in as a life saver

For those who also sent me a card but don't see your name listed, it didn't make it here yet, but I don't mind! These cards are going to be hanging on the wall till I leave Fairbanks and then I'll box them and keep them for the rest of my life. That way I can take them out every Christmas to come, and have fond memories of my trip on the road and my stay in Fairbanks.

Now for a totally different turn of events:
My brother Stan offered me a very tempting job in Taiwan, namely helping him build a Hobbit-like home on a mountain top in the jungle. He's going to start in March, which means I will have to be finished with rebuilding Spirit by then. Hmmmmm, that might be a bit of a challenge. I am contemplating it though……. maybe just for 3 months and then back to Fairbanks to make the D2D

I did however bite the bullet and applied at Home Depot! I"m tired of being broke, even though I am enjoying me time off.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!

NomadGal screwed with this post 01-19-2014 at 02:50 PM
NomadGal is offline   Reply With Quote