Originally Posted by Klay View Post
Hi Klay, back at ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAPB View Post
Excellent, thanks!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
I'll have you know, I've only referred to you as the WWW in the lower 48. But now your known world wide.
Hmmmmmmm I don't know what to think about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
Thanks for taking many many hours putting this report together in such a way that many rode it vicariously. It was a great trip with 5 congenial people. Looking forward to our next get together.
Thanks, the next one will be even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burque magoo View Post
Great ride report!! Merry Christmas!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramp-Z View Post
Thanks again for the great report ! And Merry Christmas to you ! Kind of afraid to sign up for the big "W" get together , did last year and got walking pneumonia . May try and sneak in this next June . Everybody have a great new years too !
Hopefully you will stay away from being sick for the next Jamboree and can make it. I think all five of us will be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobmws View Post
Just a wonderful trip report, thanks so much for sharing it so wel!
I need to get a Rosetta Stone spanish course!
And a different ride.....

Merry Christmas and a Healthy & Happy New Year.

You're very welcome, I enjoyed sharing with everyone.

I should get Rosetta Stone before I go again too so I can talk with the nice folks there. They are all so friendly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueByU06 View Post
Really enjoyed this R&R. This just tell me I still have a lot years to ride. As for the nite Clubs I'll leave them for the younger set to enjoy too. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY YEARS
Yes, I suspect you do have a lot of riding years ahead of you. I'm not a night club type of person but it would be fun to see what they are like for a few minutes and hear the music from a distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airheadbruce View Post
Thanks for all the hard work writing this adv up, it sure was fun. But it was mostly fun because of all the right people along with me.
Merry Xmas to all!
All the right people is for sure. It was the right sized group with the right people.
Ladybug0048 is offline   Reply With Quote