View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 08:02 AM   #44
portalespeanut
nEARLY nORMAL

Oddometer: 51
Great Film

Just watched the movie after my son gave me the DVD as a Christmas gift! We live 'in the sticks' and both knew it'd likely never show in our local theatres...and so he blew me away by making sure I have a copy. Now, I'm gonna get him one too.

I thought the film was excellent...with all the diversity out there in our motorcycling world, there's bound to be some who will think it misses the mark...their mark. I thought it covered many powerful aspects of why we do love riding, and was well done. I believe it can be a powerful tool to invite more into our way of life too...near the end it was mentioned that there's a 'seed' in many of us...the seed of being a motorcyclist. When something comes along to 'water' that seed, we are hooked. I think this film may encourage many to join us. I plan on inviting all my friends to see this...well done!

XR650R Oink!, Tiger 800XC, and many other notable rides, (and not so notable) now gone...
portalespeanut is offline   Reply With Quote